1. The contest host is: Wonderful Things Factory LLC | Atlanta, GA, USA
2. Employees of Wonderful Things Factory LLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date(s) for entry will be on the sign up form for the contest. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are located on the signup URL for each contest
7. The host reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by one of the following methods:
- At random by software provided by BeeLiked.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- As a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by BeeLiked.com’s software and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The host will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or send the prize via email or standard mail.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the State of Georgia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia, USA.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wonderful Things Factory, 4279 Roswell Rd, Ste 102, Atlanta, GA 30342
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.